Friday, November 21, 2008

NewArt


Hey Everyone, I've got a little bit of new art for you. I made a list of all the people in my class who I thought would be fun to draw. This is a girl in my class named Robin Bowe, and she should be the first of many class pictures to come. I once had somebody ask me, "Do you draw men?" as they had only ever seen portraits I've done of women. Yes I draw men. Actually probably 80% of the people I've ever drawn have been men. But if your going to invest serious time and effort in a portrait, you should draw a woman. They are more appreciative and considerably better looking than guys. Also, you get hugs.
T

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I wish I could draw like that.

Josiah Truax said...

"They are much better looking.... and you get hugs." I could not have put it better. Sadly, as I portray emotion much better than reality, I paint in the abstract. Drawing faces was the bane of my existence in art class. And pointers you could give would be most appreciated!

Josiah Scott

Unknown said...

"also, you get hugs"

lol well put ty.

Unknown said...

Aha, so it was you who drew that! I was wondering. You did a fantastic job! *applauds*

Addie said...

Wow, beautiful work, Tyler!

Erin Brooks said...

That's incredible, Tyler! Nice work. :)