Monday, February 22, 2010

Trying to be Clever

Saw this type of thing on another blog and wrote on myself. Figure out the scheme behind how it was written (ignoring all but the first article and paying special attention to the spelling (that last hint is only helpful about half the time)). Enjoy.


A brave child did enter forest grown high, irate, jeering, kreeking, laughing, making Nathan's otherwise passionate quest rather slow and terrorfilled. Under this weathered xenofaun ventured young Zebulun approaching the brave child.

2 comments:

Marc said...

tyler, this sounds weird.

also, I have no idea how to go about deciphering what you were doing...and I don't know how kreeking fits in... you should let me know what it all means...

A.Hoogendam said...

Crazy! i was confused for a sec when you said "first article". I dont know why 'article' would confuse me. anyway but i got it. pretty cool. xenofaun. zebulun.
very nice.