Monday, March 24, 2008

Long Time No Post

Well Ladies and Germs its been quite a while since I've done any serious posting so I might be a bit rusty... I have a few things to say to pagans about Jesus. He was not a good man. If he wasn't God incarnate he was a dreadful Liar, and anyone who says he didn't claim to be God hasn't read the Gospels. Secondly, I swear the next time I hear a nonbeliever call Him Jesus "Christ" I will them on their lnees, really. If they are willing to call him messiah and yet don't recognize his lordship they ought to get used to feeling like a foot stool, and I'm ready to assist. As far as, "If I were at the crucifixion I would have helped him off of the cross" goes, thats a lie straight from hell. First of all those who have been swept up in the modern atheists movements are just as much mindless followers as a mob of first century Jews, and anyone who calls for Hitchens or Dawkins would be even more likely to call for Barabas. Secondly, it is an arrogant lie to say that the modern atheist would be the one noble soul in the crowd when even His disciples deserted him. These are just a few thoughts I have concerning the critical thinkers of our time. Happy Easter. May a true knowledge of Christ gladden your heart.

No comments: