Sunday, November 18, 2007

Intro


"If a fallen man is a madman, and he certainly is, then materialism is the straight jacket that enrages him, the padded walls that block out the sun, and the nails in his coffin."

Let that be the theme of this blog. After reading GK Chesterton's "Orthodoxy" I've been enchanted with the astounding similiarities between Materialism and Madness. I guess this is a good enough excuse to start a blog, however, I think this will just morph into me backing up the information highway with my personal thoughts and feelings. Anyway here I am. Let me know what you think of the quote and a dollar to the first person to guess who it is.

Without Wax,
Tyler

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh i know bear modeled himself after you. But if i told people to "model themselves after tyler", they would pick up smoking and drinking, and it just would not be good. Look at me! I modeled myself after you and now i am corrupted. But thats ok, its much more fun. You're Fabulous just the way you are!!!!!lol

ash said...

it's chesterton. :)

Jeremy Sauder said...

How's it going, madman? Any post-highschool plans?

Horace said...

I would have guessed Chesterton, but that seems kind of obvious.

The magic well doesn't work unless you strip.